The new Ball Popper takes plug ejection to a new level!
- Versatile: Ball 350 and Ball 230 tray
The ‘New Ball Popper’ is designed to significantly increase labour efficiency in the nursery. The system also ensures that root disturbance is minimised at potting. The payback period is very quick!
The spring loaded ‘popper’ is supplied ready to use:
- Locate the popper onto the selected peg board; 360
- (Ball 350) or 240 (Ball 230)
- Insert the selected tray fully into the popper
- With a firm sharp action push the popper fully down.
- Release the popper, which will spring back into place.
- Remove tray, popper is ready for the next tray.
Note; plugs are ejected from the cell and then fall back, leaving them loose in the tray and ready for easy transplanting.
This precision made tool is available at a price of just £275 per unit. This comprises the Universal Ball Popper and the Ball 350 tray peg board.
Also available the Ball 230 peg board: £75.00 each